Today we have a WINNING recipe for you so that you can WIN in your nutrition and WIN in life!
Today’s WINNING recipe to meet Coach JC’s 10 WINNING Habits is Baby Kale and Strawberry Salad. Where are my veggies?
- 5 ounces Baby Kale
- 2 cups Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup Cucumber, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh Mint Leaves, thinly chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled Feta
- ¼ cup dried Cranberries (fruit juice sweetened)
- ¼ cup roasted Sunflower Seeds
- Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar or your favorite Balsamic Dressing for topping
Place kale in a large mixing bowl, top with all remaining ingredients and mix well.
Portion into salad bowls for serving, top with oil and vinegar or your favorite balsamic vinaigrette dressing and serve.
If you enjoyed this post, I would be honored if you share this goodness with some of your friends and family using one of those social media sharing buttons below…
PS. And if you’d like to get more posts like this with more 5 min blasts so that you can start WINNING more, just subscribe here and I’ll send you the new one’s as I post them…