Today we have a WINNING recipe for you so that you can WIN in your nutrition and WIN in life!
Today’s WINNING recipe to meet Coach JC’s 10 WINNING Habits is Chicken Caprese. Where are my healthy fats? Where is my lean protein?
4 (5-6 ounce) thin-sliced boneless kinless chicken breasts
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. onion powder
1/2 t. Italian seasoning
1/2 t. kosher salt
1/4 t. freshly-ground black pepper
1 T. Olive oil
6 oz. ball fresh mozzarella, cut into 8 slices
4 avocado slices
2 medium tomatoes, sliced
3 T. balsamic glaze
1/3 c. basil, cut into thin ribbons
1. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the salt and pepper, Mix the garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning together and sprinkle on both sides of the chicken.
2. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Salute the chicken breasts on each side for bout 5 minutes per side, until browned and cooked-through. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken.
3. When the chicken is almost done, turn off the heat and put 1 slice of mozzarella on each piece of chicken and let it melt slightly. You can cover the pan with laid to help the cheese melt faster.
4. Top with 1 slice each of avocado and tomato. Add basil strips.
5. Drizzle with the3 balsamic glaze and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this post, I would be honored if you share this goodness with some of your friends and family using one of those social media sharing buttons below…
WIN ALL DAY!