Greek Eggs Breakfast Casserole
Today we have a WINNING recipe for you so that you can WIN in your nutrition and WIN in life!
Today’s WINNING recipe to meet Coach JC’s 10 WINNING Habits is Greek Eggs Breakfast Casserole. Where are my veggies? Where is my lean protein?
- 12 eggs (whisked)
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Red Onion
- 1 tsp Garlic
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ cup Feta Cheese
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the red onion and garlic.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach.
- Pour the mixture into a crockpot set to low, then top with the feta cheese.
- Slow cook on low 4-6 hours.
If you enjoyed this post, we would be honored if you share this goodness with some of your friends and family using one of those social media sharing buttons below…Keep WINNING!
The Bootcamp Tulsa Family