Today we have a WINNING recipe for you so that you can WIN in your nutrition and WIN in life!
Today’s WINNING recipe to meet Coach JC’s 10 WINNING Habits is Greek Inspired summer Veggie Skillet. Where are my veggies?
1 medium garlic clove, minced
3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, or avocado oil
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1.5 pounds zucchini (6-8 small), trimmed and cut into ½ inch rounds
1 red onion, sliced
3-4 medium ripe garden tomatoes, quartered
2 cups marinated (drained), jarred artichoke hearts
2-4 Tablespoons capers
Juice of 1 fresh lemon
Sea salt / Freshly ground pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
2 Tablespoons grated all-natural Parmesan (optional)
1. Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat until hot.
2. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant but not browned, about 30 seconds.
3. Add the zucchini and onion to the hot pal and toss until coated with oil. Let cook undisturbed until the bottoms of the zucchini are golden brown, about 1 minute, then stir and cook until crisp-tender…about 1 more minute.
4. Add fresh tomatoes, artichoke hearts and capers.
5. Toss about 1 minute more, just to slightly warm artichokes.
6. Remove the pan from heat and sprinkle with lemon juice, parsley, sea salt and pepper.
7. Transfer to serving dishes and add a touch of grated Parmesan if desired.
8. Serve immediately
If you enjoyed this post, I would be honored if you share this goodness with some of your friends and family using one of those social media sharing buttons below…
WIN ALL DAY!