Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Today we have a WINNING recipe for you so that you can WIN in your nutrition and WIN in life!
Today’s WINNING recipe to meet Coach JC’s 10 WINNING Habits is Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Where are my veggies?
- 1pint brussels sprouts (about a pound)
- 4 to 6tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, to coat bottom of pan
- 5cloves garlic, peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Trim bottom of brussels sprouts, and slice each in half top to bottom. Heat oil in cast-iron pan over medium-high heat until it shimmers; put sprouts cut side down in one layer in pan. Put in garlic, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook, undisturbed, until sprouts begin to brown on bottom, and transfer to oven. Roast, shaking pan every 5 minutes, until sprouts are quite brown and tender, about 10 to 20 minutes.
- Taste, and add more salt and pepper if necessary. Stir in balsamic vinegar, and serve hot or warm
If you enjoyed this post, we would be honored if you share this goodness with some of your friends and family using one of those social media sharing buttons below…Keep WINNING!
The Bootcamp Tulsa Family