Slow Cooker Veggie Omelette
Today we have a WINNING recipe for you so that you can WIN in your nutrition and WIN in life!
Today’s WINNING recipe to meet Coach JC’s 10 WINNING Habits is Slow Cooker Veggie Omelette. Where are my veggies? Where is my lean protein?
- 6 eggs
- 1/2- cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder , or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder , or to taste
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper , thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow onion , finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped onions
- fresh parsley
- Lightly grease the inside of the slow cooker/crock pot with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and chili powder; using egg beaters or a whisk, beat the mixture until mixed and well combined.
- Add broccoli florets, sliced peppers, onions and garlic to the slow cooker; stir in the egg-mixture.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours. Start checking at 1 hour 30 minutes. Omelette is done when eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover; let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Turn off the slow cooker.
- Cut the omelette into 8 wedges.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes, chopped onions and fresh parsley.
If you enjoyed this post, we would be honored if you share this goodness with some of your friends and family using one of those social media sharing buttons below…Keep WINNING!
The Bootcamp Tulsa Family