Slow Cooker Whole Cauliflower
Today we have a WINNING recipe for you so that you can WIN in your nutrition and WIN in life!
Today’s WINNING recipe to meet Coach JC’s 10 WINNING Habits is Slow Cooker Whole Cauliflower. Where are my veggies?
1 large whole cauliflower
4 cloves garlic, minced
4 tablespoons melted better
1 tablespoon finely chopped sage
1 lemon, juiced and zested
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cup powdered Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
1. If cauliflower has greens still attached to the bottom, leave them on. Place whole cauliflower in the slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, butter, sage and lemon zest.
3. Pour butter mixture over cauliflower. Use your fingers to rub into the surface.
4. Evenly sprinkle with salt and pepper, followed by the Parmesan cheese.
5. Pour the lemon juice around the cauliflower in the slow cooker (not on top of the cauliflower).
6. Cook on low for 5 hours or on high for 3 hours, 30 minutes.
7. Gently remove the cauliflower from the slow cooker. Add parsley to the slow cooker and mix with the liquid from cooking.
8. Slice the cauliflower and pour the sauce (cooking liquid with parsley) over the top.
If you enjoyed this post, I would be honored if you share this goodness with some of your friends and family using one of those social media sharing buttons below…
PS. And if you’d like to get more posts like this with more 5 min blasts so that you can start WINNING more, just subscribe here and I’ll send you the new one’s as I post them…