Smokey Tilapia Tacos
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon Spanish smoked paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
• 2 pounds tilapia fillets
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
• 2 teaspoons canned chopped green chiles
• 1 diced peeled avocado
• 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas (certified gluten-free preferred)
*IF NOT POST WORKOUT: Substitute the corn tortillas with lettuce wraps.
Preheat broiler to high.
Combine first 4 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Brush fillets with oil, and sprinkle with spice mixture. Place fillets on a baking sheet. Broil 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Combine remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, cilantro, chiles, and avocado in a bowl; lightly mash with a fork.
Heat tortillas on a grill pan coated with cooking spray 20 seconds on each side or until lightly charred. Divide avocado mixture and fish among tortillas. Serve with lime wedges.
If you enjoyed this post, I would be honored if you share this goodness with some of your friends and family using one of those social media sharing buttons below…
WIN ALL DAY!